Wednesday 28 December 2016

28/12/16: Abandoned iPhone #2

Found this black iPhone in the road in Totteridge Lane, encased in a deep frost. Surprisingly, it still worked. I picked it up and cleaned it. There was 56% of the battery still showing, so I hoped the owner would call before it ran out. Sure enough, a couple of hours later the phone had a call from someone called "Fat Cheeks" (I think this was the owner's girlfriend). I answered and spoke to the phone owner, who appeared to be tracking the device through his Apple account. We arranged to meet by Totteridge & Whetstone tube station, where I handed it back. He seemed very grateful and said that if he had a present to give me he would have. We shook hands. I was pleased to have a happy ending to this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment